This week’s public meeting at Fire Station #2 at State and 16th Streets was reported on by local news media. Here are some of the stories about the event.
- ABC 27: Harrisburg traffic study: 25% feel safe on State Street
- PennLive: Commuters speed out of Harrisburg after work: traffic study along State Street
- PennLive: Harrisburg Vision Zero meeting on State Street
- The Burg: “Rapid Response” measures proposed, meant to improve pedestrian safety on State Street
- WHBG 20: Vision Zero Public Meeting