This week’s public meeting at Fire Station #2 at State and 16th Streets was reported on by local news media. Here are some of the stories about the event.
- ABC27: Harrisburg continues effort to make city streets saferHarrisburg continues effort to make city streets safer
- FOX43: Harrisburg workshop to continue discussion on eliminating traffic-related deaths
- PennLive: State Street is deadliest road in nation, experts say
- TheBurg: Walk This Way: Harrisburg’s streets are unusually dangerous for pedestrians. What can be done?
- WHBG: Vision Zero Public Meeting 7-19-18